- K – 12 progressive college-preparatory independent school set on campuses in West Los Angeles (Elementary School) and Santa Monica (Secondary School), California.
- Co-educational, non-denominational
- Small class size; no more than 20 students per class
- Advanced Honors curriculum and program of Independent Study offered; no AP classes; students are not ranked
- Currently serves 651 students:
- 120 at the Elementary School
- 531 at the Middle and Upper Schools
- Diverse community:
- Our student community consists of 40% people of color
- Our faculty consists of 40% people of color
- Vibrant and varied Athletics Program
- 64 full-time faculty; 31 part-time and seasonal faculty
- Generous, need-based financial aid: 40-50% of budget allocated to financial assistance each year; over 50% of our families receive some level of financial assistance each year
- Active and successful college placement program; 100% of graduates seeking college/university admission gain acceptance
- Established in 1995 as a model for education in an ethnically, racially, culturally, and socio-economically diverse community.