The mission of Roseville Community Charter School is to prepare every student for academic excellence in high school, college, and beyond. We firmly believe that college readiness begins as early as Kindergarten. By focusing on character development and holding all students to the highest expectations within a warm, nurturing, and disciplined environment, we will prepare students to thrive.
RCCS offers the following features to ensure the success of every student:
- Increased Support: Students are taught and supported by two teachers in every classroom.
- More Time to Learn: Students spend more time learning during an extended school day. School hours are 7:45am to 4:00pm. More time is devoted to Reading, Math, Science, and Social Studies.
- A Challenging Academic Program: We deliver a challenging and engaging curriculum that teaches students to become critical thinkers with a strong foundation in reading and math.
- High Expectations: We believe all students can achieve academic excellence when nurtured in a supportive, engaging, and disciplined environment.
Our Core Values:
- Collaboration: We are a community of learners who work together to achieve our common goal of excellence.
- Honesty: Students are expected to be truthful and trustworthy in all situations. Students are taught to be honest and take responsibility for their actions and the outcomes they produce.
- Excellence: Students are expected to strive for excellence in everything they do, both inside and outside of the classroom. Equally, teachers provide the highest quality instruction and support.
- Effort: Smart is something you can become through hard work and effort.
- Respect: Respect is a pathway to understanding, collaboration, and valuing ourselves and others.