The mission of St. Paul's Episcopal Day School is to help each student reach his or her highest academic, moral, social and creative potential by providing a comprehensive program of education in a loving, faith-based community.
- We hold respect, responsibility, integrity and compassion as core values of the school community. As an Episcopal school, we seek to awaken and instill spiritual values in each student through chapel services and daily lessons.
- We acknowledge that each child is unique. We provide an excellent academic program and instruction geared to the needs of the students.
- We encourage the hard work and extra effort needed for students to achieve their personal best in mind, body and spirit.
- We seek and develop a diverse student body that reflects enthusiasm, curiosity, creativity and a sense of humor, practiced in a faith-based environment.
- We actively strive to connect our school community to the broader world by providing service opportunities.
- We value families who want to partner with us and who value a nurturing school with a stimulating academic program.
- We recruit a diverse, skilled and caring faculty and staff in order to stimulate, challenge, and guide our students. We offer ongoing professional development to help our teachers grow in their craft.
- We rely on the commitment of time, talent, and resources of our students, faculty, staff, families, trustees and the community at large to help us fulfill our mission.
- We promote a love of learning and independent thinking that will serve our students well in their future endeavors.