- GSB is a college preparatory day school serving students from age three through grade 12.
- The total enrollment is 700 students from over 10 New Jersey counties.
- Class sizes average fourteen to sixteen students, depending on grade and subject.
- There are 90 faculty and administrators. 82% of Upper School faculty have advanced degrees, 42% of Middle School and 41% of Lower School.
- GSB offers Honors and Advanced Placement courses in English, History, Mathematics, World languages, and the Sciences.
- 100% of our graduates attend college, the majority to their first choice college or university.
- The campus is composed of 208 acres and 17 buildings on the border of Somerset and Morris counties in northern New Jersey. The collegiate style setting includes separate Lower, Middle and Upper School buildings, a new library and humanities building, an athletic center, theater/art gallery, and various administrative buildings.
- Sports facilities include a gymnasium and an athletic center, seven all-weather tennis courts, indoor and outdoor tracks, three full size basketball courts, professional soccer and ball fields. GSB fields teams in baseball, basketball, cheerleading, cross country, fencing, golf, ice hockey, lacrosse, soccer, softball, swimming, track and field, and tennis.
- A wide variety of extracurricular activities is available for Middle and Upper School students in academic clubs, performing and fine arts, community service, student government, and athletics.
- The 2010 production, Kiss Me Kate, won Best Male Lead and the 2008 spring production, The Secret Garden, was selected by NJ Plays and Players as Outstanding Overall Production of a Musical. The production was also awarded Outstanding Musical Direction.
- GSB offers an extended-day program of supervised play, special activities, and homework for students in kindergarten through fourth grade. Supervised study hall is available until 5:30 for Middle School students.
- Two summer camps are offered for children ages four through fourteen. Mega-Fun Camp runs the last two weeks of June. Hi-Hills Camp has eight, six, and four week sessions. Both camps offer an extended day option.