All Saints' Episcopal School is a leading college-preparatory day school offering programs of national distinction in the academic, fine art, athletic and spiritual disciplines. Our School serves students in grades Pre-Kindergarten through twelfth with total enrollment of approximately 1050 students.
All Saints' Episcopal School of Fort Worth administers its personnel, academic, extracurricular and tuition assistance programs without regard to gender, race, religion, ethnicity or national origin.
All Saints’ Episcopal School is a leading college preparatory day school in Fort Worth, Texas. Grounded in the Episcopal school tradition, All Saints’ offers programming of national distinction in the academic, fine art, athletic and spiritual disciplines, which brings to life our philosophy of promoting each student’s individual genius within.
Our expansive 147-acre campus joins the new Early Childhood Center (3-year-olds - Bridge K), Lower School (K-6), Middle School (7-8), Upper School (9-12) and various athletic facilities, all centered around our prominent Chapel. For more than 60 years, All Saints’ has served families in Fort Worth and the surrounding region, and we offer transportation service from select areas. If you are interested in learning more about All Saints’ Episcopal School, contact us for more information or to set up a private tour, and if you are considering All Saints’ for your child or other relative, we would be pleased to work with you as you navigate through this important family decision.
The All Saints’ Approach - Finding the Genius Within
Every child has special gifts – All Saints' Episcopal School is committed to helping develop those gifts to their fullest potential. Whether the student is a chess champion, a talented artist, a gifted athlete, the next Earhart or Einstein or just a great kid, All Saints’ will give him or her a strong, well-rounded foundation for success.
Our Mission Statement means students strive for excellence in the classics, the sciences, the arts and athletics, and dedicated teachers challenge and support students as they discover passions, develop gifts, and prepare to make a difference in the world. Our nationally acclaimed religious studies curriculum encourages intellectual curiosity and spiritual reflection for all faiths, which makes the All Saints' experience unique among private educational institutions in Fort Worth and beyond. Through all these experiences, students develop their genius within, both for their own benefit and more importantly, as servant leaders for the world. We invite you to learn more about All Saints'.
Education Focused on the Individual
We cultivate an environment that encourages students to:
• Learn to exercise their passion while showing compassion for others.
• Engage at every age in activities that help them increase self-awareness and self-reliance.
• Matriculate to competitive colleges and universities that fit them well and where they will be successful upon arrival.
All Saints’ is the only PK-12 private school in Tarrant County that is dual-accredited by nationally recognized accreditation agencies – Independent Schools Association of the Southwest (ISAS) and Southwestern Association of Episcopal Schools (SAES).
Balanced Learning Environment
• An All Saints’ education strikes a balance between mind and body, academics and athletics, faith and fine arts.
• Our curriculum embodies a classic education with a modern mindset.
• We emphasize the meaningful benefit of hard work through rigorous and relevant studies.
• Our model recognizes the importance of IQ and EQ, cultivating intellectual maturity and emotional intelligence.
• We are a community of servants, scholars, artists and athletes: Nurturing the heart of a servant, sparking and fueling academic interest, discovering and developing artistic talent, uncovering and unleashing athletic gifts.
Unique and Fortifying Culture
• We are relentless in the pursuit of excellence, building on individual student strengths to achieve the highest individual achievement and community standards.
• We are a faithful and caring community: learning, worshiping and serving together.
• The combination of this pursuit of excellence and intentional caring at every age level builds each student’s character.