Nemnet, a national Diversity Recruitment & Consulting Firm, is committed to assisting schools and organizations in the recruitment and retention of diverse teachers, administrators and coaches.
Each year, Nemnet serves over 350 educational institutions and assists thousands of job seekers in their search for professional development and employment. We accomplish this through our Online Employment Center, Regional Diversity Career Fairs, Mobile App and Diversity Consulting Practice. Nemnet aspires to be the premier resource in the recruitment of teachers, administrators and coaches of color.
Our primary goal is to serve as a resource to public and private schools [k-12], colleges and universities, and non-profit organizations nationwide._For our EMPLOYERS, we will do this by:
- Providing our members with on-line resources and tools to assist them in their recruitment efforts.
- Providing timely information and access to qualified minority candidates.
- Supporting our members throughout the entire recruitment process.
- Sponsoring regional career fairs and other forums for recruitment.
- Sponsoring workshops and seminars that educate and inform key personnel on issues of staff diversity and recruitment.
For our JOB SEEKERS, we will do this by:
- Offering our candidates centralized access to employment and professional development opportunities at 350 educational institutions nationwide.
- Providing our candidates with current and timely information, on-line resources and tools to assist them in their job search.
- Providing free consultation and support throughout the entire search process.
- Sponsoring regional career fairs and other forums for professional development.
- Sponsoring workshops and seminars that educate and prepare job seekers for employment.
So, whether you are looking for a job in education or looking to diversify your faculty and staff, we can help.
Cast a broader net!